Skype and Google+ Poi Lessons
I'm trying out a new experiment! I've seen quite a few friends doing online lessons via web streaming and I'm trying this educational model out for myself. Being as how I'm new to this format, I'm offering 15 hours of lessons to test it out and see how it works both for myself and for others. You can either purchase a single hour of lessons or up to 4. Here's how you can take advantage of this offer:
- Find a date and time that I'm available on my calendar below
- Use the form to request this date and time for a Skype lesson
- If I approve the time, I will send you to a page where you can purchase your lesson, otherwise I may suggest a different time
- Once the lesson is purchased, I will send you an invite via Google Calendar for your lesson--this means your lesson is booked!
- Have your lesson!
- Fill out a feedback form after the lesson telling me how it went and how I could do better on the format
Things to keep in mind:
- Submitting your date and time request for a lesson time does not mean it is booked. It is not booked until you purchase the lesson and receive a confirmation email and event invite from me.
- Lesson purchases are considered a deposit for the lesson time. Cancellations with less than 12 hours notice will forfeit this deposit. I know shit happens, but I'm pretty busy and don't want to left hanging if you cancel an hour ahead of time.
- While lessons are sold as individual hours, you can schedule back-to-back lessons to get a 2 hour lesson if you prefer. Please specify this in the comments for your scheduling request.
- For practical reasons, I will not teach groups of greater than 2 people.
I'm currently charging $35 for a single lesson and $30 per lesson if purchasing more than one--please note, this is roughly half of what I usually charge for a private lesson and the price will likely go up in the future!
Thanks so much for joining me for this experiment! :)